MACHINE WASH COLD, GENTLE CYCLE; DO NOT BLEACH; LINE DRY; LOW IRON BELOW 110℃; DO NOT DRY CLEAN; DO NOT INSOLATE; DO NOT SOAK; PLEASE USE SILK WOLL DETERGENT; PLEASE BUTTONED UP AND WASH WITH SIMILAR COLORS
Denim products will have a slight natural color fading, which is a normal. It is recommended to pay attention to washing and maintenance.
1. When washing for the first time, soak it in light salt water or light vinegar water for 20-30 minutes, which can better maintain the original color of the denim.
2. Try to gently scrub with your hands, it is recommended to wash it once every 6-12 months.
3. Do not wring out after washing, hang it directly on a hanger to dry, which can better maintain its original shape and texture.
4. The holes are worn out, damaged, and the decorative parts are artificially processed. There are slight differences in each item. Please pay attention when wearing and washing to avoid improper wearing, rubbing or ironing, etc., which may lead to the increase of holes or decoration. fall off.
5. This product has the effect of primary color washing. It is normal to have a slight degree of color fading after wearing and washing for the first time. It is recommended to wash the new product once before wearing it, reverse it and wash it alone or with the same color clothes. Avoid contact with light-colored clothing to prevent staining.
FREE SHIPPING for Valentine's Day (Ends Feb. 15)
If the product has no quality problem, the return fee shall be borne by the buyer.